Direct 605 & CSCSA Forms Page
FCC Form 605 in PDF Format
can be filled in directly from your screen, and can be printed directly from
Simply move your pointer over any field you wish to type information on, click once, and type.
CSCSA in PDF Format
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CSCSA FORM:
Use this form to apply for a new club or military recreation station license, a renewed or modified club, military recreation, or RACES (Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service) station license. For an operator/primary station amateur license, use FCC 605. For a vanity call sign request, use FCC 605. New RACES station licenses are not available. To obtain a duplicate copy of a lost, mutilated or destroyed license, submit a letter request giving your name, address, station call sign, license expiration date, and state how the original license was lost, mutilated, or destroyed.
Complete this form as follows:
1. Use typewriter or print clearly in ink.
2. Complete all applicable items carefully.
3. Attach present club, RACES or military recreation station license or photocopy thereof to the side of form
4. Sign and date the application.
5. Clubs, Military Recreation and RACES: Mail application to:
WA4PVI, Billy Stewart, P.O. BOX 482, China Grove, NC, 28023-0482
ITEM 2: TO BE COMPLETED BY ALL APPLICANTS
There are three types of applicants:
1. The applicant for a club station license must be the licensed amateur operator or higher than a Novice class who has been designated by the organization or society to be the station trustee.
2. The applicant for a RACES station license must be the civil defense official responsible for coordination of all civil defense activities in the area concerned and who has been designated by the official responsible for the governmental entity agency served by that civil defense organization to be the RACES station license custodian. The applicant need not be an amateur radio operator.
3. The applicant for a military recreation station license must be the person in charge of a station at a land location provided for the recreational use of amateur radio operators under military auspices of the U.S. Government premises where the military recreation station is located to be the military recreation station license custodian. The applicant need not be an amateur radio operator.
ITEM 9: If one is available, enter an Internet address where the CSCSA’s can send you mail regarding your application.
RESPONSIBLE OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION FOR ITEM 10:
The signature for the club official must be that of an officer of the club. It must not be that of the station trustee. The signature for the RACES official must be that of the official responsible for the governmental entity served by the civil defense organization. It must not be the same as the applicant’s. The signature for the military recreation station must be that of the official in charge of the United States Government premises where the military recreation station is located. It must not be the same as the applicant’s.
APPLICANT’S CERTIFICATION FOR ITEM 11:
signature for the club station must be that of the club station trustee.
It must agree with Item 2. The signature for the RACES
station applicant must be that of the civil defense official responsible for
the coordination of all civil defense activities in the area concerned.
It must agree with Item 2. The signature for the military
recreation station applicant must be that of the person in charge of a station
provided for the recreational use of amateur radio operators, under the military
auspices of the Armed Forces of the United States. It must
agree with Item 2.
Effective July 1, 1996, the Commission adopted rules which require Antenna Structure owners to apply for a registration number on revised FCC Form 854 whenever proposed construction or alterations to existing antenna structures meet FAA notification criteria. Generally, these are antenna structures that are higher than 60.96 meters (200 feet) above ground level or interfere with the flight path of a nearby airport (refer to FCC Rules 97.15). Additionally, owners of existing antenna structures whichpreviously required FAA notification and were cleared by the FCC prior to July 1, 1996 must register before June 30, 1998 in accordance with prescribed filing windows by state. As these structures are registered, owners are required to provide licensees with a copy of FCC Form 854R and are generally required to display the Registration Number near the base of the antenna structure. The revised FCC Form 854 may be obtained from the FCC’s Forms Distribution Center by calling toll free (800) 418-FORM (3676); by Fax-On-Demand by calling (202) 418-0177 from the handset of your fax machine, or via the Internet at http://www.fcc.gov/formpage.html.
P. O. Box 482
CHINA GROVE, NC 28023-0482 USA
Copyright © 2001-2016. All Rights Reserved. W4VEC & W4VEC.ORG